We’ve been hard at work since the release of our last feature update article, and we’re excited to share some big developments with you. We’ve launched a dedicated community forum exclusively for board members and property managers, our accounts payable platform has received a major upgrade, and new functions have been added to our vendor portal feature.
Check out the details below to see what you can expect from Condo Control right now!
Condo Control Community Forum
The Condo Control Community Forum is a new information resource exclusively for boards and property managers who use Condo Control. The platform is designed for people to ask questions, find answers, and engage in discussions about the software with other users. People can also view upcoming Condo Control events here.
The forum, which operates on a platform from Tribe, is accessible from the top menu bar, directly inside the user’s workspace. There is no need to register or obtain additional login credentials to get onto the forum. Just log on to Condo Control, click the Community Forum icon, and you’re in.
Upgrade to Accounts Payable Platform
In response to several requests from clients, Condo Control has introduced an accounts payable feature that works collaboratively with our vendor management portal. Users will be happy to see all of the recent changes our team has made:
- Overall UI and usability improvements across the feature
- Logic change allowing quotes and jobs to function independently from the portfolio setting
- Ability to add multiple attachments when creating an invoice
- New email for vendors that lost a bid on a quote
- Ability to link an invoice to a job
- Workspace setting that allows admins to define the starting sequence of invoice numbers
- Admins can create invoices from the jobs page or accounts payable page
- Each invoice will now have a reference number automatically assigned by the system, as well as a reference number added by the vendor
- Added tax option can be selected when creating a new invoice
- Linkage between quotes and jobs on the vendor portal
- Vendor can edit their logo under My Account
In addition to this, we’ve also improved our vendor management portal functionality so that users have a seamless experience from the time they submit a bid to the very end of a project. Admins can now view invoices, create new invoices, and update the status of invoices on Portfolio and Workspace levels. The invoice approval process ties back to invoice approval rules established for a portfolio or a specific workspace.
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about our accounts payable or vendor portal features.
New Collection of French and Spanish Email Templates
Automate email communications in Spanish or French using our collection of email templates. We continue to build on our template database so that you can serve your community better, regardless of whether residents prefer to receive messages in English, Spanish or French. Some of the newest templates include:
- Review asset details
- Asset updated
- User deactivated
- New task assigned
- Task updates for task followers
- User email updated
- User requires assistance
- File library document(s) uploaded
- User unsubscribed
New Rotessa Reports Available
Rotessa manages secure online debit payments. It allows corporations to withdraw money directly from their residents’ bank accounts when payments are due.
Condo Control integrates with Rotessa to offer more flexibility when it comes to online payments. Residents can pay for amenity bookings, store purchases, or set up recurring payments using debit.
Management can also run reports to gain more insights about payments being made through Rotessa. We have added two new reports; Rotessa settlements and Rotessa transactions. These reports replicate information that was previously available through the Rotessa dashboard.
Thanks for reading our third update of 2022. We look forward to sharing more developments with you in a few months!